Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

So fucking busy!




Life has just totally kicked my ass in the past month. We've buried 2 grandpa's, have 1 grandma that broke her hip, Abbi's 1st birthday party rocked and my cake was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC, kids school shopping, kids sports, and OMGosh, kids in DANCE! Never thought my little softball diva would hang up her cleats but Holy Hell batman, she wants to fucking DANCE!

F.A.T.S. Momma's is taking off in a HUGE way. I sell shit as soon as I post it, so I don't have ANY freaking stock and I have my first craft fair on Sept 4th. YAY! So, that shit has me SWAMPED!

I've also learned a few life lessons in past week. 1. about who my REAL fucking friends are and 2. Never do favors for family because they bite you in the fucking ass!

I totally rocked Abs's 1st birthday party and the cake was AMAZING! So much so, that I am now getting CAKE ORDERS on top of all my other shit I'm doing! Send me some speed peeps so I can keep up! Well, the mini me is up so I'll holla at you later loves, miss me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment